Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Contrast Brings Me Clarity

Last night was my monthly book club meeting. An event I always look forward to whether I have enjoyed the selected book or not. It is my opportunity to socialize, express my thoughts, and listen to what others have to say. (Notice the order of priority here LOL).


I truly appreciate this specific group of ladies. They are both insightful and accepting. Qualities I cherish. Our conversations are always interesting. I especially enjoy moments when we express different points of view on the same subject matter. These are the conversations that I reflect on in days to come. Typically, they are the ones that teach me something - either about myself or the world we live in.


To me, these are moments of valued connection. The insightfulness of this group helps to bring clarity to the way I perceive the world around me.

No comments: