Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Interest in Einstein

I've always had a fascination with Albert Einstein and I'm not really sure why.

I still remember, reasonably clearly, a speech I wrote and delivered featuring Einstein as my subject matter.  It was when I was in grade 7 or 8.  And when I say "reasonably clearly", I don't remember the speech, but I do remember doing the research and being attracted to the simple act of learning about the man.  It had an impact on me, although I can't really clarify in what way.

To this day, I still research Einstein - mostly by looking up various quotes that are attributed to him.  They are some of my favourites.  Of course, since my research is mostly done on the web, I can never be 100% certain that everything I find is accurate but most of what I find seems to be substantiated with other things I know or have learned from other sources.

Recently I have had an interest in researching a theory that incorporates some of my thinking about how the non-physical part of our lives might work.  It suggests that our experiences are all a form of energy patterns that are attracted to us by the vibrational resonance we are offering to the world at a specific moment in time.   My task for today was to google the phrase "einstein on everything is energy".

As you might imagine, I got tons of stuff - some really out there - but mostly, it was interesting.  I even ran across a video on the subject by Deepak Chropra.  But what I would like to offer up for your interest and entertainment is a 15 page story/article I ran across.

Just a brief disclaimer... I haven't validated the source or its content.  I just found the story-like presentation easy to read and a large part of the information and concepts found within the article overlap with some of my own theories.  As always, I encourage you to continually test your beliefs and open yourself up to new, and potentially different, possibilities.

I suppose, if the intial theory presented at the start of my blog is true, I could say that I came across this story, not because it voices any truths (or untruths for that matter), but because my vibrational resonance is in alignment with that of the article.  Give that a bit of thought.   

No comments: